Last Updated: 07 August 2021
1.1 Contact us
2. What personal data we collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
2.1 Personal Data
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site (or our mobile application), or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site and our mobile application, such as the message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site (and our mobile application).
2.2 Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
2.3 Financial Data
2.4 Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
2.5 Indicative examples of data we collect and store
We store course progress, including completion status, quiz scores, assignments and/or essay submissions (if applicable).
We will also store comments on courses, lessons, topics, assignments, and essays if you choose to leave them. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Note: if you upload images to the comments or to the website in general, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you register a free account then we will store your email address.
When visitors use the contact form, we collect the information shown in the contact form.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide email address. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Create your account for our Learning Management System (LMS)
We will also track:
- The products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password.
In general, we store information about you for as long as your account exists.
3. Use of your information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site (or our mobile application) to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site (and our mobile application).
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site (and our mobile application).
- Notify you of updates to the Site (and our mobile application).
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site (and our mobile application).
- Administer promotions and contests.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site (and our mobile application) more personalized.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site (and our mobile application).
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site (and our mobile application) to you.
- Solicit support for the Site (and our mobile application).
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
4. Disclosure of information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights.
- Third-Party Service Providers. For example, for payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service.
- Marketing Communications, with your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent.
- Interactions with Other Users, that is, if you interact with other users of the Site (and our mobile application), those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
- Online Postings, i.e., when you post comments.
- Third-Party Advertisers, as we may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site, or our mobile application.
- Business Partners, to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Third Parties, such as advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Note that we are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
5. Tracking technologies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
5.2 Website analytics
6. Security of your information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information. We have taken every step reasonably possible to secure the personal information you provide to us. However, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is potentially vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties.
7. Who in our team has access
Selected members of our team have access to the information you provide us.
For example, both Administrators and Group Leaders can access order information such as your enrolled courses, course progress and username / email address.
Any additional information added in your WordPress User Profile can also be visible to the administrator(s).
8. What rights you have over your data
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact form in our Contact page